Season 2: Episode 5
"Millennials and the New Government Order: Transformative Public Services"
Keys: Smart Public Services, Millennials, Trust in Government, Sweat Equity, City-as-a-Platform
Facilitator & Panelists:
- Stephanie Hayden, CEO Vision Architecture, Inc.
- Ben Gould, UC Berkeley Masters Student running for Berkeley City Council
- Travis Kupp, Strategic Foresight Master Program CA College Arts & PGE
Join us to hear from Millennials who plan to change the way government works, how they intend to do it, and what it will look like for our future cities.
- Is government dead?
- Social Enterprises and new city business models
- Butterfly Effect: Social Enterprise Impact on Corporate America and Private funding for Public Sector solutions
- Sweat Equity for City-as-a-Platform Housing Credits
Other Events in May:
29: Memorial Day Oakland City Hall Closed