Season 2: Episode 4
"Human and Technological Distributed Trust Networks – Blockchain, the DAO, and Smart Contracts"
Keys: Blockchain, DAO, Smart Contracts, Sidechains
Facilitator & Panelists:
- Stephanie Hayden, CEO Vision Architecture, Inc.
- Michael Ford, City of Oakland Public Works & Dept. Transportation
- Travis Kupp, Strategic Foresight, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Linda Drabik, Marencik Group, & IoT Alliance
Join us to hear, learn, and contribute to the realm of possibilities for funding and managing connected city and entrepreneurial ventures with transformative technologies and new business models.
- Blockchain, Bitcoin, Sidechains, Smart Contracts
- Peer-to-Peer Networks in Smart City Transactions
- How will money get to civic & social entrepreneurs?
- The DAO – Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
- Sharing Economies
Other Events in April:
- 6: Oakland EarthEXPO City Hall
- 22: Oakland Earth Day Events