Season 2: Episode 10
"Energy Platforms, Smart Grids, Infrastructure and Constituent Power"
Keys: Smart Grid, Blockchain, IIoT, Industrial Internet of Things, Energy, Storage, Infrastructure
Facilitator & Panelists:
- Stephanie Hayden, CEO Vision Architecture, Inc.
- Michael Ford, City of Oakland Public Works & Dept. Transportation
- Travis Kupp, Strategic Foresight, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Linda Drabik, Marencik Group, & IoT Alliance
Join us to learn about the Industrial Internet of Things, how cities and utilities are using it to modernize services, how energy distribution is changing, and how Blockchain will reinvent the Power Grid.
- Infrastructure for cities – what’s old is new again with IoT
- Smart Grid
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Energy exchanges
- Once you create energy where and how do you store it?
- Generating constituent power “off the grid”
- Monetizing and distributing constituent power
Other October Events:
- 31: Halloween